שמן 2 פעימות
Two-stroke engine oil
- Mineral two-stroke engine oil.
- Good protection against rust, corrosion and wear.
- Continuous lubricant film preventing piston seizure and scoring.
- Protection against deposits and spark arching.
- Suitable for use in systems with mixed or separate lubrication.
- Environmentally friendly thanks to low fume emissions.
FOSSER 2T is a universal two-stroke engine oil for air and water cooled two-stroke engines in small motorbikes, scooters and mopeds with separate or mixed lubrication, up to a mixing ratio of 1:50.
Observe manufacturer instructions.
Specifications: ACEA C2-12, API TC ISO-L-EGB, JASO FB
|TYPICAL VALUES||METHOD||UNIT||FOSSER 2T|
|Density at 15°C||DIN 51 757||kg/m³||878|
|Viscosity at 40°C||DIN EN ISO 3104||mm²/s||63,6|
|Viscosity at 100°C||DIN EN ISO 3104||mm²/s||8,6|
|Viscosity index (VI)||DIN ISO 2909||–||108|
|Pour point||DIN ISO 3016||°C||-24|
|COC flash point||DIN EN ISO 2719||°C||141|
|Base number||DIN ISO 3771||mg KOH/g||1,25|
The above values may vary within commercially accepted tolerances.
* Meets the requirements of the OEM manufacturer.